Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

SOO ADICTIVE!!

Wow that game is so addictive $63557.99 Total is my highest score and finished at level 20 but ended with $54,868.52

BR's Reelin' Roundup BR's Reelin' Roundup

Yet another

Yet another awesome submission by you guys! Come out with more!

Cursor Maze 3 Cursor Maze 3

Lesson for your next one

This one was alright. A bit too easy. If you ever make another one, make the fps 60! The fps in a mouse maze checks if someones over the line that many times in a minute. With me if I went fast enough I could go over your lines.

Gimgak responds:

ok. no one ever told me that but thanks!

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

WTF

I cant even start the game, It won't let me do level 1. It just stops where you can see the level but I cant do it, reply with a solution please, and I tried it on your site. I am giving it a 6 because of the other reviews.

Snubby responds:

Probably your flash player. google flash player update or something like that.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Great!

That was very fun and hard and especially the unexpected twist for surgery 4! The only bad thing is it wasn't as long as it should be. But it was still great!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Great Job Man!

Great Ido and Hen! I loved ARM 1 and 2 and i couldn't wait to see how good this would be! Its Awesome! I'm a pretty big fan of steam games so this will substitute as a preview sort of thing until the real portal comes out, but after it comes out I will still play this! Great Job guys!

Roller Coaster 2 Roller Coaster 2

Great!

It was very fun but it was to easy to be shut down! Good Job. You should make one with more rides and more space and able to scroll side to side and make it a bit easier.

Girdf responds:

yeah i'm making a third one...with better graphics because a lot of people kept saying better graphics

but whatever yeah i'll do that i just need more ideas so pm me if you have any

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Good Job!

That was great! Challenging & fun! Keep up the good work man!

BamBoom BamBoom

AWESOME!

Great job bro you got front page! Thanks to everyone who supported him for good reviews and votes!
Anyways awesome game!!!

LePussé Christmas Capers LePussé Christmas Capers

GREAT!

Front page daily first, weekly first and Review Crew Choice. Its just too good! LePusse pwns!